Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy 8th Birthday Matthew

Matthew turned 8 Sunday the 20th and I believe he has celebrated the whole 4 day weekend. Today we officially celebrated it with a pizza lunch, bowling and then back home for some cake.

We had a CARS theme party!!

I think Matthew had a blast! My first game I bowled a losey 93 and tied with Matthew but tried to concentrate better the second game and did 117....one pin behind my mom! GRRRRR!!!!

A new game cube game!

The mystery reader book I read (above)

New shoes....you can tell he's thrilled...lol.

Grandma got him a gumball machine bank....she SO did NOT okay that gift with me!!

What kid doesn't want clothes on his birthday? He seriously likes it!!

A new carrier for his ever growing Hot Wheels collection!

Grandma after making a spare I believe!

Matthew getting ready to bowl.

Grandma just HAD to wear that Mizzou shirt today!

Yes....I think I should join a league...look at that form! LOL

Finally some cake!!! Happy Birthday MATTHEW!!

3 comments:

Mom Watch said...

Wow--is it just me or is he looking more and more like YOU? Congrats on a fun day--you did look like a bowling pro in that picture! I remember the days when Landon only wanted hotwheels, *sigh*. I am sooo wishing for those days now that everything he wants requires remortgaging the house--lol! Good luck with the gumballs--we have had that gift here and the gumballs are gone in a few days--lol!

Renee said...

Dang, she beat me to it.... (Eve)
I was JUST getting on to say how much he is looking like you..... SERIOUSLY. Going to be a hot-looking boy, you better get ready!!!! Happy birthday to Matthew- I can't believe he's 8.

Mom Watch said...

Ok Lisa,...where is your blogger update? hehe. I know you must bebusy--I just didn't want Matthew to turn 16 before I heard anything from ya! Take care--and I hope you are stayin warm!