Wednesday, June 06, 2007

School and Updates




Last Thursday, I watched a friend and former co-workers two little girls. Seriously, they are totally well behaved. Perhaps it helped that they were mesmerized by Seasame Street for a good hour! I thought my friend would be gone for a doctors appt for an hour max but the office was of course running behind.........so the next thing I knew, it was noon and Matthew was due home from the last day of school. We had had 3 or 4 snow days last winter so it extended the school year. Summer school starts on Tuesday and is the whole month of June......7:45 to 2:45....yes, we will be getting up pretty early!! Anyway.....the pic is of Matthew and Lilly.....she is almost 5 and yes, Matthew just adored playing with her! Can ya tell??? The other little girl is Lily's sister LuLu.






Summer school started yesterday and he said it was "awesome". Do you think that has anything to do with the fact that PE is daily? It's at a different school than even last year's summer school but he's totally resiliant and seems to not be scared to try new things. He's such a fun and good kid. I have a bad habit of leaving my pjs on the door in the hall bath after I take a shower. He LOVES bringing it to me, tell me to clean up after myself and the ground me! I just don't know WHERE he gets this stuff!!

0 comments: