Friday, April 13, 2007

Winter Weather Advisory??




It's been a while since I've actually sat down and blogged here. Lots of stuff going on it seems. First, a special thanks to the stranger in a black mustang who pulled up along side of me on Tues or Wed this week....in the rain.....to tell me I had a flat tire! I had been going about 75 on a busy highway.....just singing along to the radio in my own little world. So, I pulled over, saw that it was low and called my friend for advice. Got some air in it at QT and headed to Goodyear and bought new tires. It had been on my list of things to do......like get the oil changed! Now, I've got new tires......and just in time. It's been raining for what seems like most of this week and it is supposed to snow tonight. Can you believe that! Hello.......it's April! My tulips will tell you it's cold. They just look so pitiful all scrunched over! I say bring on the snow.....it's probably only going to stick to the grass anyway. As usual, it's Friday and I've got a ton of stuff to do before work this weekend. Sorry this is so quick.



Matthew did loose tooth number 7 a few days ago. Wow, was he excited to go to school and tell his friends and teacher. I tried to yank it out but he wanted nothing to do after my first failed attempt. I believe he actually lost it while I was at work last Saturday. I was in charge again that day and, if I do say so myself, it went really well. We were busy for a holliday weekend.....sent about 6 home and got in about 6 as well. It's never dull that's for sure.



The picture is Matthew's Spring picture. I know......they take them in the fall and the spring. Just another money maker but it was so good I had to get some. I had to laugh.....I didn't realize he was going to have a full body shot taken.....or he would NOT be wearing those shoes. Oh well! It's still one of my favorite pictures. I guess now I should get out the hammer and put up the picture frames back up in the hall. (They've been down since the painting saga). Wish me luck and have a great weekend.
Before I forget....Kelly is coming to town in May! YEAH!!!!!

0 comments: