Thursday, January 29, 2009

Rascal Flatts Concert

I know...long time no blog! After Be the Best...Care the Most...I was a bit worn out! Then I was revitalized at the Rascal Flatts Concert!!! Yes...from the moment I heard they were coming to town, I knew I had to go. And from the moment it was announced they were coming back, Tracey and I decided to go together...this was even before she knew I had a history of getting excellent seats. So, I joined the fan club again.....and the second they were on sale, I bought my alloted two tickets. They went on sale at 10am and I was on the computer waiting. The deal is you don't get your tickets until that night...it keeps people from selling the great tickets on ebay or other online retailers for a profit. So, until I went to the Will Call window the night of the concert, we had zero clue where our seats where. As luck would have it, the concert was on a Saturday night. So, after working my full 12 hour shift, I drove the 6 min home, jumped in Tracey's car...because seriously if I drove us downtown, we would miss the concert....and off we went!! Our tickets said 10th row....but the actual location was an isle seat....3rd ROW....dead center~ I swear Gary sang to us most of the concert! And Jay caught me texting..so after that I gave up on the camera and phone and danced away the rest of the concert. :-)

0 comments: