Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Cause I Am The Mom Song

Being a mom is truely the hardest job I've ever tackled. Am I good at it? Well I think some days I'm better at it than other days. My goal is for Matthew to get a good education, feel loved and secure in his envirionment and just not hate me when he gets older if I screw things up for us along the way. I want him to grow up and treat that special woman in his life with love and respect and believe that true love conquers all. When I say "I love you"...I mean it! I digress a bit....I hope you all enjoy the video!

1 comments:

Mom Watch said...

Hey there Lisa! Yep--I really did a 180 from 360--lol! Lookie --now I am where you started--lol! I decided to start a page here as Yahoo is increasingly disappointing me--and honestly I am getting too many really harassing emails and come-ons. It gets so old after a while. In here--it seems so much less a social network and more of a writing network. I think I like that although I will miss the day to day greetings from the good friends I have come to love there. I like your blog here,...and I love this video--so true!! Have a great day!